Support question

If the initial order stated 60-40 then just keep your mouth shut–she can’t change the terms without a very good reason. The whole separation process is nothing but a poker game, and the women are much better at playing than the men–they know we’re lazy and won’t look up the truth, so we defer and guess that we’re just screwed. The attorneys on this site have said over and over that judges need reasons for changes, not just because the woman says so. Moreover, from what I understand, settling for less child support does not mean she can’t sue you for back support later. Screwy. If no court date or hearing has been scheduled to resolve the matter, consult with your attorney but I think it’s a bluff.

at this time we have a 60%/40% split of custody with child support being paid of $482 a month. she now wants 70%/30% split of custody and if i give that the additional dollars will make it very tough for me to live. she claims from her atty. that she can get the 70%/30% split and we can agree to an amount of support that will be less than would be requited by the schedules. this seems wrong and impossible to me as support can change due to many factors and with this deal it feels like all i am doing is getting setup for her to say in a few months that she changed her mind and wants all the money now. How would a situation like this work and is it recommended to accept something like this and will it last in court.

thanks for the help and only 96 days left till the year is over and documents can be filed in court YIPEEEEE!!!