Terminate child support

My child turns 18 in April 2013 and graduates from high school on June 6, 2013. Divorce filed in Union County, NC.

  1. Do I have to file a Motion & Notice of Hearing for Modification of Child Support Order to terminated child support or just stop paying?
  2. What is the last month I should pay child support?
  3. If I have to file to terminate, what month should I file and should I ask for a court date in June?

You have to pay through June. The order should terminate automatically, but if it there is wage garnishment in place, I would contact Child Support Enforcement and confirm and potentially file a motion to be on the safe side.