The children


Greetings. You may be able to move or you may need to go to the court. Without sitting down and discussing the entire situation I cannot advise you.

One thing I can say is that you will want to let her know your plans before you file anything with the court. If you tell her and she does not file anything with the court, you may be home free (so to speak). Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

My soon to be ex-wife [:D] is wanting to get do to it sell me our children[:(!]. What she wants is the land and I will have the children (primary care). My question is if I want to leave the state for a new job can I just leave since I have the children almost all the time or must I get a court order becuase I know she will not allow me to go like that. Also must I go to her first or can I just to court and get the cousrt order.
Can you please help me about this
thank you