Thoughts please on this separation "agreement"

Is there some way you can live apart while you’re together? Like move into a spare room or something of that nature. I do not know what agreement you have with the inlaws in reguards to rent, but you should pony up your half. This could give her her space but keep you in the loop. If you were to leave, even at her request, you could be seen as abandoning the family, which could come and bite you later. If it doesn’t work out for you, this will also give you a chance to get your ducks in a row. I lived with my ex (in a front bedroom) for 8 months after I decided to seperate because I wasn’t going to pull my son out of school and I had to get my mess together financially. This may not work for everyone, but it is an option. I also suggest counciling for both of you. Good Luck

BACK UP THE BUS!

HAVE YOU TWO TRIED EVERYTHING YOU TO CAN TO FIX WHAT IS BROKEN?

You two brought life into this world…life that did not ask to be here. Figuring out custody is NOT the same as dual parenting.

IF there is NO VOILANCE…TRY TO FIX THIS.

Your child deserves that.

You will either FIX this or split with being able to tell your child (as your child ages) you BOTH at least tried.

Best of luck

Betrayed2007

Could some of you all please let me know if I’m crazy…

2 months ago my wife of almost 9 years (and one child, now 3) told me that she had been miserable for the past few years, sometimes crying 3-5 a day about our situation - all this was new news to me. While I knew that our relationship wasn’t “good” I did not know she had been “miserable” - there is a big difference btw the two.

She has just completed nursing school and starts working in the next few weeks. I had been looking forward to this time as I felt we would finally have the time and head space to deal/work on our relationship/marriage and hopefully regain some of the lost love. And then she tells me that I need to leave the home if anything is going to improve. Her parents have been paying our rent since we moved out of their house in Dec. 06. I told her I would do whatever I could to help fix/resolve our relationship/marriage.

Seeing how she is the one with the issues regarding our relationship, and how she is the one who wants us to be separated, should I really “do whatever I can” if that means ME being the one to leave b/c she has been unhappy? OR should she be the one to leave?

We can work out custody regarding our 3 year son, but I feel hurt and used since we turned our lives upside down for her to go to nursing school, and now that she is done with that she wants to be done with me too. She seems to just be giving up on what had been a beautiful committed marriage.

Any thoughts??
Thanks!