No answers

Stormy, I feel for you. My daughter went through the same thing with her husband as you are with your wife. There is nothing you can do. I’m so sorry for that. You can choose to live separate lives in the same house so as not to leave your son or leave and go through the system for visitation rights. Either one stinks and my heart goes out to you. You are between a rock and a hard place. But I do feel you need to move on. We all need companionship. You deserve to move on and find peace, love and happiness. You will not have to lose your son. You just won’t be able to live with him full time. It hurts I know. I don’t want to be cruel but it sounds to me like your wife has already found someone new. Best you move on. It won’t benefit your son to see his parents like that. Good luck…Winnin910

I have been trying to get things straight for so long, I do hear what you have said and i do understand my options. You are not being mean by your comments you are being honest and i thank you! I will be staying at home and try to do the best i can to overcome my lonelyness as best i can. My relationship with my son is best that way. I know that it’s rough but, hay god deals us all our cards and we must make the best for him not for us. I beleive that if i need to live alone and married to raise a young boy to the understanding of right and wrong i must bite the bullet and not try to think of myself , but my son. From the bottom of my heart i thank you because i can not hear enough,of how to deal and the best way to cope. Thanks again for your response. best to you and your daughter-STORMY.

Dear Stormy:

Greetings. Let me ask you a question … What type of marriage/relationship would you want your son to have in the future? Children learn from their parents. If your relationship is an example of what your son thinks is a good and healthy marriage, he will go out and look for the same situation when he gets older.

Not only do you need to plan on separating for yourself, but you also need to plan on separating for your son so that he can learn that this is not a healthy marriage.

Obtain an attorney, draft a separation agreement, and negotiate the same with your spouse. You will have plently of quality time with your son … and it is my opinion that you have to do what is right for you AND your son. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney at Law
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
NCDivorce.com
919-787-6668

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

stormy, believe me,I know how you feel. I just added you to my prayer list. You hang in there.

Dear Upset:

You are really sweet!

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney at Law
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
NCDivorce.com
919-787-6668

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

My marriage has suffered alot of trouble,first with my wife not having relations with me.I got mad,and the result was court ordered seperation 90 days.I have been back with my family now for over a year now and my wife still will not repair our marriage with me.We have been to counseling to help,nothing is working here and i have about givin up.My wife has been on the couch for six months now,even though MANY attempts have been made to get together me.Turned down all the time is getting old how can i go on and not lose my son?