Tpa arrangement

I have TPA arrangement in motion and has not been grant by the courts yet. We have joint custody and the other party has visition. This arrangement is not working out it been over a month now problems has arise in five different time with other party. Can i take this back to court?

Attorneys do not respond in this forum, if you want an answer from an attorney, click on Attorneys will respond and they will answer your question, however, yes, you can take it back to court since its TPA (Temporary right?) So that means you can express your concerns in your next hearing. *** Not an attorney***

Thanks for info.