Uncontested divorce with property settlement

Separated over 1 year. No minor children. Distribution of assets from property mutually agreed on. Documents drawn up stating facts; signed and notarized.

How do I get them “on record?” Go to Clerk of Courts’ office and file?

I’m not sure what you mean when you ask how to get the documents ‘on record,’ could you clarify?