I want a divorce from my husband due to infidelity. I have been trying to work with him to settle things without having to go to court. He will not discuss a seperation agreement which start the one process and put things in place for the two children we have. He stopped paying the mortgage on our home which is now in active foreclosure. He will not sign the quit claim paperwork, the modification paperwork and will not move out of the home. There is no financial support coming from him. What can I do in this type of situation? This situation is emotionally stressful for me and the kids so O was wondering if there is anything that can be done in a situation like this one.

If you cannot reach a settlement, you have no choice but to go through the process of litigation. If you file a complaint, that may push him to settle, and if not, you will at least be able to get some remedies through the court system.