Vendictive & Emotionally Draining

Before the divorce, my husband’s ex- was best described as vendictive. Holding up court with ridiculous new information, more paperwork, etc., causing us a lot of time and money. My husband is now requesting for modification of support. His oldest son has just turned 18 and has graduated from High School. This should be a no-brainer, but of course, she is fighting this. My husband gets very emotional about this because he just feels he is going to get hurt again. She told him during the divorce, she would take him for everything he was worth and pit his two boys against him. She succeeded with the oldest - - his conversations are minimal at best. My husband’s youngest son has a learning disability (which his mom is embarrassed to speak of) and he does not want to hurt either me, my husband or his mom, but he does recognize that she is very mean. She gets mad at the boys and does not speak to them for one-to-two weeks (literally)! I can’t fully describe her vendictive behavior, but to say that she takes pleasure in seeing my husband suffer is an understatement. Honestly, we are afraid of her, even though we know we have the law in our hands, eg, the Modification - child is 18 - no brainer; and she had an overnight guest before she remarried and the kids were home (she even had the youngest lie to his dad about this). We can get her for breach of the divorce agreement. We are just emotionally drained and we haven’t even started. Is there anyway to stop her behavior or can we be assured that a Judge will pick up on this behavior - - because she is real good at covering this up outside the home.