i pay child support every month but the mother of my child will not let me see him. i cant afford a lawyer and no one seems to be able to help me file the correct forms?

Do you already have court ordered custody schedule in place, or a notorized parenting/custody agreement of any kind?

If not, you’ll need to file for custody. If so, then you’ll need to file for contempt or breach of contract if she is not giving you the kids per any binding contract you may have.

You will need to file suit for child custody. If your county does not offer a self serve clinic you may want to consider joining our DIY service. You can learn more about it by taking a look at the site: