Want to file Divorce but no address for ex-wife


I want to file a divorce but I don’t have any known address for my ex wife. We were married in May 2009 and separated in August 2009 and we have not seen or contacted each other since then. I have her old phone number which she doesn’t speak to me when I call her. What can I do to end this marriage / divorce.


We discuss service of process in our DIY Divorce eBook. It sounds like service by publication will be your best option, which is also discussed in the book.