Dont know what to do

You can file for divorce after the one years separation. If you still do not have a recent address, you can attempt service at her last known address. If she does not respond, then you can serve her by publication. I would recommend that you have an attorney help you with this procedure since the publication requirements have to followed exactly.

Lisa M. Angel
Board Certified Family Law Specialist
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, NC 27607
(919) 781-1741 direct voice
(919) 256-1660 direct fax
(919) 787-6668 main voice
(919) 787-6361 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

i met my wife through my cousins friend.we got married.two months later into the marriage,we one year separation will be over in feb next year.i am planning to file for divorce then.didnt have children or property.she has been threateningme saying she will not give me any divorce.after our separation,she moved to florida.wont give me her phone no.i dont even know her address.refused to give me.refused to give me her phone number too.what should i do.