Where should i file

I was divorced in Maryland, the children and the other parent reside in North Carolina and I am in the the military living in Virginia. What court system should i file if the other party is not following articles of our divorce decree?

The articles in question involve notice as to requested time with the children. We swap holidays and vacation time take precedence over normal time, but all that is required is a week’s notice for any time i want to spend with the children. I requested an upcoming weekend that would be back to back weekend and the other party says they now have plans. It’s been a on going issue and I’m tried of not seeing the children for sometimes a weeks, up to a month on end.

NC has become the “home state” of the children since none of you reside in MD anymore. Your custody order must be registered with the state of NC, and then can be enforced by our courts.