Wife refuses to let husband see children

My brother moved out a few weeks ago b/c he couldn’t take his wifes verbal abuse anymore. She has only let him see the 2 kids about 3 times and has now flat out refused to let him see the kids for the next 3 weeks. He has set up meetings with attorneys but they aren’t for another 2 weeks. What is the fastest means he can do something to be able to see his kids? He was actually the main caregiver when they were married and she makes about triple comparedto him in regards to income. She is using the kids to get back at him b/c she is mad he left.

He will need to file an action for custody (temporary and permanent) and set a hearing for temporary support in order that a judge can set a visitation schedule. Based on the facts listed there is no basis for an emergency action.