Will I receive support

My husband & I recently discussed separating. I make approx $800.00 per month currently. He said I will need to get a “real” job to help with the bills because he has to get an apartment while I remain in the house with our children. I have not held a “real” job in 14 years mostly being a SAHM. I do not have a college degree and feel I need to get more schooling to really be able to support my children in the future. If I do this, will he be responsible to support me during this time?

Yes, you are eligible for both post-separation support and alimony if you can show you have been the dependent spouse in the most recent years of your marriage. Being a SAHM should establish this. You should consult with an attorney to help you create a plan of action.