X Spouse will not follow court order

My X of 8 years will not follow the court order and this means that I do not get to see my teenage children…what can I do? He has money and I do not so he takes full advantage of this disadvantage that I happen to have which has resulted me not seeing my daughters in 2 years. What can I do on a very limited budget?

Either you could talk him into it or you’re gonna have to report this issue to the court.