Ex-Husband will not follow court order

I have been divorced for 7 years and my Ex-husband will not follow the court order. My youngest child is supposed to be in therapy and he will not take her as requested by both the court and the therapist. He is making it very hard for she and I to have a mother/daughter relationship and now has me paying him child support. He makes over $300,000 a year and I barely make $40,000/year. He continues to bend all of the court orders with untruths and excuses because he knows that he can keep my daughter away from me just like he did the older 2 girls. This has affected my drastically since I was a “stay at home” mom for 17 years! My daughters therapist has requested that we go to a Parent Coordinating Psychologist (that has also been court ordered) and he refuses to do that as well because he says that he “is not going to make his daughter do something that she does not want to do”. He knows that I can not win because I do not have the money to take him back to court and fight this (along with many other accounts of his breach of contracts) so his opinion is that he is “above” the law. These orders were also put into place by one Judge that has just recently left the bench and the newly appointed Judge has never even heard our case. This is clearly unjust and as a mother, paying child support should have the right to see my child.

Please let me know your thoughts!

Thank you!

You need to file a motion for order to show cause and seek to have him held in contempt for failing to abide by the court order. It doesn’t matter that your case will be heard by a new judge, if you have evidence that your ex is not abiding by the terms, a judge will find that compelling.