Adultery

To all that have so been since to me
This is how bad things are getting with her I just received a order to appear in court it says “order to appear and show cause” what this means I am in contempt for what I hope some one can tell me. I called her and she told me that I was late on giving her an item that I could not find until a few days ago and I even called her to tell her that on her cell phone she did not pick up left message and told her.
How much more do I need to take and how much more will it take for her to be happy but we are still going to court I think that she loves going to court.
I have a signed receipt that says that she received the item but still not good enough for her is this not a waste of time or what? Can I file charges on her jsut to have her stop this?
This is getting out of hand and the time is to stop this sillyness but I guess there is nothing I can do until the date of court.

ARTHURP
Sorry to hear how this is being handed to you. I am dreading my time in court and the things that my husband is going to try and put me through. Mainly becuase I have yet to get a lawyer, I have no money. Sorry to say that I am the one that cheated and that is what he is going to use and smash me in the ground with. I have not asked for nothing, the only thing I am trying to ensure is that I get to also spend time with our daughter. I know the court system works in some funny ways and we just have to roll with the punches.

Everything is circumstantional meaning I was ask in court " Whos is Jane Doe?" I stated " A Friend" then they ask did I have sex with her " I stated yes while I was separated" long story short I have full custody of my child and she pays me child support" God has been good to me.

That is great for you fatherdoright at least I see that there is right towards men in this world I hope this in my case when the time arrives I hope I do have to but the ex is very much a hard person to get along with but maybe she will see that this would be the best for our childern
God bless you and your family

I have a question I know adultery is a crime in NC can and will the court do anything to my EX if I file this or will this be a waste of time filing this.
She has said to the court that she did commit adultery.
If I can file what would be the out come if this does go to court will she be going to jail or paying a fine or what, outside the pain of going back to court and embarrassment of having to go on the stand and having to tell it all over.
Thank you