Advice on a couple of issues

I have been married 27 years and my husband is the higher breadwinner in the home. I have been a provider in the home also while raising a child whom is 18 now. During that time I have to always take the lesser job due to someone having the responsibility role of our sons needs. I was displaced about a year and half ago, now collecting unemployment. Since the layoff I had attended a community college to pursue medical administrative work, which was a career change. I am having a difficult time in seeking full time work but still not giving up. I am so confused as to how this plays out far as alimony. I am currently seeking work at a temporary agency. But the work is so unpredictable. My husband and I have retirement assets and well as great individual credit, which is a good thing. Both of us still share the family home do to economy. Mr. Rosen you also stated in your video that there are counselors or groups available. I am located in Matthews, NC. I would love to attend one, but I am financially strapped any advice? I sure can use the emotional strength to get me stronger for this up coming event.

Thank you for your site, It gives me strength through this difficult matter.

Please contact our client liaison at 704-307-4600 ext 100 for more information on the next free seminar.