Arrested in Texas?


My boyfriend and his ex-wife were living in North Carolina for 5 years before he moved to Texas. Their son lives with her in North Carolina. He is behind on his child support by at least 10 payments of $449. The restaurant he is working at recieved a letter saying the state of North Carolina will be deducting from his paycheck each week. His boss has yet to show the letter so I’m not certain what it says exactly. My question is whether it is possible for the state of North Carolina to arrest him while he is now living in Texas for deliquency. Is it at all probable?


Yes, a warrant can be issued and he can be arrested for non-payment of support, even if he is in another state.