Can I modify a Separation Agreement before final divorce




If the separation agreement has already been executed you cannot modify the agreement unless she consents to execute an amended separation agreement. An amendment to the Agreement can be executed at anytime, before or after the entry of a divorce judgment.

The law does not provide an avenue to change a separation agreement based on financial hardship.