Change of Venue


I’m in a divorce proceeding. My ex-wife and our children moved to a different county from where our original court proceedings where started. She enrolled the children in that school system, and has a job there. I have also moved to that same county and have a job there.
There are no outstanding motions or orders right now, but there is a file.
I am having trouble finding a lawyer to just file a change of venue. Is this something I can do myself. Is there a certain form that I can get to fill out myself. The original county was Alamance.


You need not change the venue to your new county unless and until further proceedings become necessary.