Child custody

Have you called the police?


file for emergency custody in NC then take the order to Georgia and make the local law enforment do their job.


Dear coqueta:

Greetings. File an emergency custody action IMMEDIATELY. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

301 McCullough Drive Suite 510
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I need to find out what I can do about custody of my children. I have two children with a man that I am not married to. He is on the birth certificate as the father He does not pay child support. He lives in Georgia. They have lived with me since birth. They are now 4 and almost 2(in May). I took them to visit their father for a visit and went I went to pick them up, he refused to return them to me. They have been there now for a total of 17 days. What can I do? Please help!

Amy Mowery