Child support wage withdrawal

My child support is currently being withheld from my wages through my employer. We recently modified consent order and as of October 15, I will no longer be paying child support as stated in the new consent order. How do I get my employer to stop the wage withdrawal as of that date?

You need to show your employer the new consent order. If your case is through child support enforcement, you should be able to have the case worker contact your employer directly to confirm they can stop the payment.