Child Support

I have a question after reading several posts on here…
My husband and I live in Florida. We have lived here since 2001. His ex wife and daughter both live in NC. There was a child support order issues in NC in 2002 and then revised in 2008 in NC. Is it true that since my husband (the payor) lives in FL the order should be based in FL? Do we need to go about having it changed to the FL child support courts? How would we do this? There is a big issue with the checks not making it to the NC support agency and then them saying the amounts are wrong, etc. (all checks are sent directly from my husband’s employer and we have copies of ALL of the for the past 9 years).

The order should be registered in FL, you will need to contact your family court/ child support office for further instruction on how the process works there.