Child Support

The bottom line is that he does not have to pay for support for the 18 yr old once they have graduated from high school. If you think he is somehow hiding income then you can subpoena his financial records.

I know he does not have to. He chose to with the first and promised this one but has backed out. It is his conscince not mine.

I want to know if stepmoms income can be included since they do share a child together.

If you believe that his Wife is concealing income you could subpoena bank records and tax returns to try and prove that she is bringing in money.

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

Charlotte Office
301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262
Main Phone: (704)307.4600
Main Fax: (704) 9343.0044

Durham & Chapel Hill Office
1829 East Franklin Street
Building 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 321.0780

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

BF and I have a 2 year old together. He is remarried to his exwife and has a 10 month old with her.

We are suppose to redo CS soon because we have one that is 18 and will be graduating in June and he has decided altho he helped the other till she was 20 and in college, he will not help this one.

I know they will say she is not working and he is supporting that family. I found online where she bought their house (with a loan) in March AFTER they were married BUT stated that she was still a — (madien name) and signed it she was single.

There is NO WAY he can be paying for the house and child support and still have money to live on unless she is working.

Since they have a child together and I can prove the payments (public record) will her income be taken into consideration?