Child support


I had an affair 5 years ago, and she was marry at that time - but i did not know it. know she she is comming and and say that she have child from me and she want child support. The child know is 4 years old and she got divorce when he was 2 . no one is wrriting as tje child father in the birth certificate . do i need to pay / dows it change to the amount of the child support that the child was born at the time she was married ?

thank you


The mother will need to establish that you are father through a paternity test before you can be ordered to pay support. The fact that she was married at the time the child was conceived is irrelevant if you are proven to be the father.