Child support


My ex and I worked out our own separation agreement and were divorced 8 years ago. My child support payment does not go through the court but directly to her. Now my “know it all” 17 year old son has quit school and getting a job. My question is do I still pay her support? And if not do I have to go to court to terminate it.


You must continue to pay support according to the terms of the agreement until your child is 18.