Consent order

If my soon to be ex files a consent order stating that he will pay $175/month for child support despite having over 122 nights and that he will not every pay less, can he still come back in 3 years and take me to court to pay less? Is there any type of clause that can be put in a consent order to keep him from doing so?

He cannot file a consent order unless you have agreed to the terms and your agreement is evidenced by your signature on the order. Child support is modifiable after the passage of 3 years, and a change in the guideline support of 15% or more, but you may include a provision in your order which outlines a different time for a modification.