Cost effeciant divorces


Dear baltoravens98:

Greetings. File for child support through the child support enforcement. They can locate your spouse, usually through his social security number, and that would be a source of funds and his contact information for service. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


I have been separated from my husband for a year.We have a 6yr old daugther.I do not recieve support from him nor have contact with him. I am very strapped for cash but want a divorce. What would be the most cost effeciant way of going about it? I don’t have any contact information other than which state he is in and where he possibly may work. Any help you can offer me would be appreciated.