Counselor's/therapists on weekend?

hi.

my kids need counseling badly.  their mother is neglecting them.  they say it, i see it.  the school doesn't care as far as i can tell.  i would like them to see a professional to begin putting the pieces together.  if it turns out, they are being neglected etc, i will pursue full custody.  my youngest has been diagnosed with adhd and they have drugged him into compliance.  i do not necessarily agree that drugging is the answer.  i strongly feel their environment (messy surroundings, disorgination, lack of attention from mother, inconsistant discipline, bashing me and my girlfriend whom the kids see alot of when with me, diet, staying up till midnight while mother listens to music at excessively loud volume) is a major part of my youngest' problems.  I get the kids every other weekend.  I have tried to find somebody who we can meet with on saturday but can't find anybody at all....  any ideas???  The ex will not let me take them for a day besides a weekend....  She put my youngest on this drug without my consent or even tellimg me of his diagnosis....

thanks…