Court order


My “ex” was ordered. NO drinking, drugs, alchol whatsoever. If he was proven to drink, take drugs,etc…back to court we go. I had a PI prove alcohol use on his part. His atty talked the judge into giving him another chance. My $3000 down the drain. Now I have to start over. Is this normal? Also, we have a motorhome (that he had hidden from me) and takes this without my knowledge and drinks,partys etc. while using. Is there anything you can suggest for me to do? I don’t think he should be able to use a party bus to go away and break the rules the judge made.


Yes! You need to do a Motion to Show Cause and bring him back before the judge with your evidence. You will also want to ask for attorneys fees and sanctions. Judges are not very lenient on litigants that continue to violate their court orders.