CSE question


My ex has not paid child support since finding a job in Feb of this year. We don’t have an agreement in place but have used the NC CS calculator to determine that he owes me $867 per month. In addition, I have paid $9000 in uninsured medical costs for the children since Aug 2009. If I were to file a CS claim thorugh CSE, would these medical costs be enforced in addition to the monthly child support amount?


CSE will not seek back medical reimbursements.