Dire need of HELP

I am not sure what specifically your question is, but it sounds like you are very frustrated and feeling desperate right now. If you are involved in a lawsuit and proceeding pro se I would recommend you at least have an initial consultation with an attorney. You can probably afford that even if you cannot retain counsel to represent you through the entire case. If you make an appointment with an attorney, please make sure you bring all of your documents with you.

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262
Main Voice: 704.307.4600
Main Fax: 704.943.0044

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Mere frustration would be heavenly! A sweetheart swindler has ruined me & I am heading to the slaughterhouse to be finished off by a prejudice court/judge where my conman husband’s top attny has the judge in his pocket and where a law enforcement/court will make sure this 60 yr old YANKEE woman will be COMPLETELY picked dry by a career criminal being he is a southerner raised in this area and to Hell with justice!
I HAVE AN ATTORNEY. He is useless. It does not matter WHO I get as all will bow down to the opposition’s top bull dog attny…as he court does.
I CANT AFFORD the attorney I have…I am penniless from being swindled by a heartless con-artist.
The court ordered at an interim relief hearing that Randy/husband get my $12000 car (in my name I paid for in cash and only car I have to sell to keep me from bankruptcy) and TOOLS of the trade (he has never had a job prior to marriage and his work during marriage that brought in a few thousand cost me $100K) many of which is being paid by me on credit cards)
I WANT TO KNOW if first off I can counter complaint the judge’s order
for interim relief QUICKY showing my financial peril with documents and if so what form/complaint is used.
I HAVE TO KNOW if paralegals can help me go prose as I can NOT pay further my attny and what form I use to discharge my attny and I go pro se and if that is filed at the court house
I WANT TO KNOW if I have ANY chance to file a complaint to change venue to another county where justice can be served and if I can get court transcripts to show prejudice by the judge…This is bizarre as it seems that the bias judge himself would have to agree…HOW can I push this thru and should I file that first and would it stop the clock at this court. I cant have this madman husband have a beautiful truck that he will destroy like others and expensive tools that I am paying off…and he soon will come to get them!!
I WANT TO KNOW…if I have proof of forgery on document and credit card he used without my permission…if that is chargeable. Magistrate would NOT proceed as he says we are married yet I have seen info online somewhere that indicates forgery is forgery when shown there is an intent to defraud.
I WANT TO KNOW since I found in 1991 Randy was ordered to be arrested on a charge never disposed IF I can get law enforcement to go after him now…This would also break his probation and get him off of the street keeping me safe from harm and further robbery.
Thats just ONE of hundreds of issues

Jessica Almond

If you no longer wish to work with your counsel and he has made an appearance in your case, he will need to file a motion to withdraw, once that is granted you can proceed on your own or retain a different attorney.

You can seek advice from anyone you wish regarding your court case. However, only a licensed attorney can give you legal advice. You should not rely on the advice of anyone who is not an attorney.

You can appeal a final order of the Judge. If the order you are dissatisfied with is an order for Interim Distribution, you cannot appeal that order because it is not a final order.

If you believe the Judge in your case is biased you can make a motion for the Judge to recuse themselves. However, this motion will first be heard by your assigned Judge. If the Judge does not believe they have a bias, you could make your situation worse.

I do not practice criminal law and therefore cannot advise you about what would happen if you reported criminal activity.

I wish you the best of luck.

Helena M. Nevicosi

919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262

Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR input.[:)]
Humor me, and lets say I am heading into complete ruin with a biased
judge on the case in the pocket of the top powerful lawyer and thus no matter WHAT I do or aother attny does I’m chopped liver…seeing a judge will only get further incited if recluse, change of venue is asked for and of course turned down…WHAT if you or your loved one was in this smake pit…WHAT would you do?

Is not forgery with intent a CRIME whether married or not?

I’ve tried to contact every agency for help.FOR I CAN NOT AFFORD my present or any lawyer while my husband has the best (from stolen money or lawyer thinks he will get it out of my fleshless hide) Legal aid does not help in cases like this…yet NC bar says everyone gets legal respresentation…with the criminal everyone else getting help…I AM SUNK…

Where can I find info on court procedure…how I handle myself…if probono in an equitable distribution hearing? I have all info to show I am destitute…also husband’s forgeries, etc etc

Sorry to burden you

Jessica Almond

There is information available on our website regarding Equitable Distribution. You can find it here:

rosen.com/ppf/Law/Property/r … ticles.asp

I hope this provides you with some answers to your basic questions.

I am sorry I cannot tell you if forgery with intent is a crime as I do not practice criminal law. I would contact your local district attorney’s office or local police department for assistance in this matter.

Helena M. Nevicosi

919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262

Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

Forgive me for this long post [:I]Am a victim of romance fraud under
siege. Met Randy (47) in Wilmington 2005.A most respectful gent,attentive,soul mate,best friend,constant companion,lover.His family warmly embraced me into their lives/family/church, of course he said WE should help his bro/sister-in-law to be… out with financially crisis by ME lending $20K.Married Jan 2006.BLISS after 32 yr abusive marriage which recvd 2005 settlement of $300K rolled in IRA,I bought house prior to marriage.He hadn’t a dime,anything.Pressured into buying $$$$$ tools for biz that soon bombed, $$$$$ in musical gear for our band,Cars before/1 bgt after wed,MONEY,money,money,-spun ornate web of deceptions,lies,tales of academy award level.Bogus illnesses artfully staged:cancer,diabetes,bipolar,etc for sympathy,why NO sex wedding night&thereafter,supposed manic espisodes to justify actions.Transforming from wedding night:increasingly argumentative,highly agitated,explosive,watching my every step.Pronounced me untouchable,controlling,selfish ■■■■■ yankee daily wishing me dead.His hi-energy performance from start insisted upon taking care of MY sole checking,kept my mind-boggled,so much $$ being spent transferring from my IRA to cover all.Discovered too late his 13pg local criminal record/jail time: repeat felon,forgery,larceny,uttering,B&E,etc…with condom found in his wallet.Pacing til my 28 dgtr came to live here:cant drive a car from anxieties besides he was joined at my hip,I from out of state with not a friend.Mid May had him arrested for threatening my life,etc/He sabotaged my home before arrest also stealing every key I had for ALL:biz,cars,buildgs,house.Upon scanning part of checking acct I can see LOTS of withdrawals every month,found my name forged on document,credit card debit…probably tip of iceburg.Spent much changing locks,repairing some of mess.Minutes after his release Randy had fabricated protection order on ME,hired top bulldog attny(from monies he stole from me or?)serving me divorce papers.From 300K I only a few thousin IRA,$4000mo debt paymts with ONLY $800 income,my once paid for house mortgaged,tax liens from IRA withdrawals,credit card debts over my ears,my new biz he’s sabotaging.He (tho no proof)broke into one of my buildings,mega goods GONE while I’m in a nose dive as its clear as 1st rushed hearing for his interim relief,judge glared at me saying how dispicable to not let a man have his teeth?and NO car,no tools of trade without knowing ANYTHING about anything and whatever said made no difference.I had no chance to gather mtn of receipts,papers.My lawyer working seemingly to me in concert with judge and opposition…as I am treated as CRIMINAL rather than victim as I’ve gone to sheriff’s,probation officer,court,magistrates,detective, etc etc and hear that Columbus Co’s reputation is bad,all being in bed with one another,all about connections/good ole boys clan…and dislike of this calif raised YANKEE. A lawyer out of another county MIGHT break this up however can NOT afford any attny let alone my present do-nothing curt lawyer who thinks all is going swell…while judge ordered Randy to have my newly acquired $12K cash Ford truck,tools of trade(from what he didnt steal and what tools of trade? fraud?time spent in prison?)ONE yr married and he wants alimony,property,equity in my home, its the judge’s perspective I could hear/see that I owe this sweetheart swindler husband of ONE year a means to earn a living, $12K truck(only one I have any equity in, everything left.I am not jumping to conclusions here.This case is already decided.Legal aid tells me they do not provide lawyers for my kind of case.I AM DOOMED…to have him take in court what he didnt already steal…to have me in the street at age 60.Injunction on ALL so I have NO means to sell my house,truck,to pay mega bills/survive for a time.This man is relishing to destroy me completely…and not stopping.He has an entourage of lowlifes coming at me from all sides.NOTHING I can concretely prove but forgery and NO time or money to hunt/investigate/am sick ready for a breakdown working 16 days trying to get my biz sustained as its only running in red…YET only hope to get income going to survive!! I am wide open ready to go down the drain!! exhausted,sick,sick of heart,with ALL cards against me.DONT know how to go pro-se and with his bull dog attny who slams hearings one after another??? Thought of transcripts of hearing in effort to change in court to adjacent county…but I am a non-attny.Wanted to check ALL national records for criminal, divorce, marriages. Paid 3X at netdetective.com and NO registration gone thru.My mind is having DARK dismal thoughts yet I’m a lover of life-eversmiling or was. NOT unintelligent…yet many would think I deserve this from being stupid…not knowing the extent of the adept trickery,con,swindle,scam of a career criminal. SORRY for posting this for I’m at hopeless point feeling ashamed to burden in a lost cause.

Jessica Almond