Ex Husband is asking for modification of child support

My ex husband is taking me to court to have child support modified. My oldest son has turned 18 so he is asking to stop paying for him. I want to ask more for the younger two. I do not have money for an attorney. Will they give me a court appointed attorney and can I speak for myself? Who does the cs worksheets? And when? In court? I am unemployed so what is my part based on?

You can go to child support enforcement and they will prosecute it on your behalf. You can find out here whether his child support will go up, or down, here: