Modify Child Support

I make $16.00 an hour. I have 2 children. I have been paying $800.00 a month in child support. is there anyway to get this amount reduced. If so how much would that cost? I live in Garner North Carolina and have been divorced since 2008. The children stay with me Tues. to Wed. and Fri. to Sat. every week.

Child support is established based on the North Carolina guidelines. You could file a motion to modify if there is a change since the original support order was entered. We could help you do this at Rosen Online. You may find more information here: