Ex not following custody order


My ex is not following the custody order. Can I file a show cause motion? Will they have to prove they are not in contempt?


Yes you can file a Motion to Show Cause. If you can obtain an Order to Show Cause from the court and properly serve your ex, your ex will have the burden to show they should not be held in contempt.