Ex refusing to communicate about kids

We do not have a custody/consent order for our 2 children. My ex is mad at me because he can no longer file for ED now that we are divorced, and is refusing to communicate with me regarding the logistics of picking up/dropping off our children.

Do I have any recourse?

Sounds like you need to file an action. If he refuses to talk to you to put a schedule in place, the court should put one in place for you. In some jurisdictions in the state, you will also be forced to go to custody mediation where these issues can be addressed and hopefully resolved.