Ex spouse ignoring repeated emails about children

I have joint legal and physical custody with my ex. She refuses to discuss issues or cooperate about important decisions regarding the children’s medical care and education. In addition, she is ignoring the advice of medical doctors and psychotherapists regarding the treatment of our children. I have asked her repeatedly to discuss these issues through email, but she either ignores me or responds with hostility and verbal abuse. What can I do?

You can either file for breach of contract (if your custody is pursuant to a SA that was not incorporated into the divorce) or contempt (if custody is pursuant to a court order). Sometimes it takes filing an action to get the other party to comply with what they should’ve been doing all along.