Failure to compl

Unfortunately the best tool your lawyer has to help you is to take him back to court and make him answer for his behavior. The court does have the ability to order attorney’s fees if he is not complying with the order and you should request that they do so. If you cannot afford an attorney, you can pursue this on your own.

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

Charlotte Office
301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262
Main Phone: (704)307.4600
Main Fax: (704) 9343.0044

Durham & Chapel Hill Office
1829 East Franklin Street
Building 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 321.0780


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

I’ll try to sum it up----
9 hours of mediation–we have a signed court order.
I have complyed with all of my things–. he got all the material debt.

i had a piece of property that had to be sold within 90 days or buy him out–i sold the property within the 90 days but had to
pay 2 judgements off from the profits for his back surgery.

He was ordered to have a small farm surveyed and deed 3 acres of land to me. he only wants to deed the land to me using the existing markers. I want the survey just like the order calls for.

Heres the kicker…i had some peronal belonings in the home (that he was living in–left the home and it went into forclosure–not before he stripped the home) including my daughters 4 wheeler.

i made several attemps to collect my things and he would never show up to unlock them or retreave them from his fathers building. now he is wanting this land deeded over—i want the belongings that i was ordered to get----HE SAID----“i left them at the house when i moved out and they must have been stolen–but i assumed she (meaning me) got them”. he is lying. why to I have to repay an attorney to make another judge force him to comply with what has already been ordered?

He is currently under probabtion and 50b for assulting me and my children. not employed (but has a lawyer that he pays for) $50 child support order per month.

any advice would be greatly appreciated.