Filing a criminal complaint

My ex hacked into my email and other online accounts after we separated. I have evidence and I have contacted the sheriff, the cybercrimes unit and the RPD and no one is able to investigate this criminal (felony?) activity because they have never heard of it before. I understand from reading the spousal spying info that this is illegal. Can you please provide info on how to proceed with having this criminally prosecuted?

As I can see that you are facing a serious problem. I can only suggest you to hire a criminal atorney.

If you want to have ex criminally prosecuted you will need to contact the local District Attorney’s office. You can also sue for damages (civil action, not criminal) by filing a complaint and initiating the law suit.