Filing For Divorce


Since you’re using your rank, I’m assuming you’re srill in the military. If you’re in the Marines you can got to your base Jag office and have them help you file the divorce. I think it will run you less than $100. (it was $60 five years ago.) That is your quickest and best bet.


I have been separated from my ex since October 27, 2004 and he is out of the Marine Corps…can anyone give me guidence on how to start this process? I know I don’t need separation papers and I would like this to be done by January because I am deploying. Is that possible? Thank YOU!!!

Cpl Eunice K. Bryant