Has anyone ever

Hmmm…if she moved in with her ex-boyfriend, then co-habitation is taking place. I know this sounds bad…but if she is a vendictive as she says she is (telling you she hates your kids from your first marriage), then it is obvious that there is NOT a loving marriage in place.

I would still get legal advice. But if she has indicated to you that she will move in with an ex-boyfriend if you leave, then the can of worms will be opened: cohabitation = no alimony; co-habitation CAN equal opportunity and probability of sleeping with someone that’s not your spouse while married. She would be setting herself up. She doesn’t sound like a very nice person. [V]

SO…prepare yourself and get your ducks in a row.

I just don’t understand how someone could hate a child. I never saw this coming. She did a complete turnaround from the person I married.

Has anyone ever stayed in a marriage that is your second marriage and your spouse has problems with your children from your first marriage. She has told me that she actually hates my kids. We have a 7 month old and a 19 month old together. I have tried to leave several times and she has said if I do she will sue me for abandonment and then she will move in with her ex boyfriend. Can she sue me and would it play a part in determining custody. I am very stressed out about everything so any help anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated.