Help me out if u could

I am in the Army.Married to a german national. I recently PCSed to N.C. but she still lives in Germany with our 1 year old son. I wanna file for a divorce.What should I do and how hard this is. I also know that Germany is a member of the Hague convention.

The action lies in Germany (both for divorce and custody) as NC does not have jurisdiction over your spouse and the child lives in Germany.