How do I stop my wife from fleeing the state with our minor


I am concerned that my wife is having an affair which is backed up by phone records and being able to see where she is through our cell phone company’s “Family Map”. I am concerned that she will flee the state, how do I stop her


You cannot stop her from leaving, however if she leaves with your children with the intention not to return, you will need to file an action for emergency custody to have the children retruned.