How to prove verbal/emotional abuse

quote:
[i]Originally posted by vera[/i] [br]How can one prove verbal/emotional abuse in court when all our friends and his coworkers think he is so wonderful and charming. He is like Dr. jekyll/mr. hyde when he gets home amd it si just me and the children? This has been ongoing.

vera

In my case I record converstaions between me and my son’s father, he is the same as ur ex he acts all nice in the public eye and behind closed doors he’s a monster, so whenever he calls cussing me out I record and believe me its often, that why people can see his true character. Its not against the law either I’ve asked my lawyer

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Mami1980[/i] [br]
quote:
[i]Originally posted by vera[/i] [br]How can one prove verbal/emotional abuse in court when all our friends and his coworkers think he is so wonderful and charming. He is like Dr. jekyll/mr. hyde when he gets home amd it si just me and the children? This has been ongoing.

vera

As long as one person is privy to the conversation being recorded, it is not illegal. If the person recording the call is the only one aware that it’s being recorded, that’s perfectally acceptable. Whether the Judge will allow the tapes to be used in court is another matter.

How can one prove verbal/emotional abuse in court when all our friends and his coworkers think he is so wonderful and charming. He is like Dr. jekyll/mr. hyde when he gets home amd it si just me and the children? This has been ongoing.

vera