How to respond to draft of Sep Agreement

I have received a copy of a Separation Agreement from my husband’s lawyer. There are some things I’d like to change and add, but am not sure how to go about it. I don’t have a lawyer myself, and would rather not. Has anyone else just marked up the Agreement and sent it back to your spouse or their lawyer and see what happens? Will I get any response this way?
We don’t have kids or property.
We have been separated and plan to divorce in the next few weeks.
Thank you for the help.

I would suggest contacting your husband’s lawyer and ask that he or she email you a Word version of the agreement. That way you can make your changes directly in the agreement.