I need to get out!

I have been married for a little over 2 months and found out that my husband has a drug habit that just won’t quit. I am not able to handle raising my four children and a grown man as well. He has caused so much pain, confusion and hatred within this marriage that I honestly want to leave and “start again” just me and my children. Due to the circumstances, would I have grounds to get an AA? Also, can I go downtown and get legal separation papers drawn up? Money is real tight and can’t afford a private lawyer.