Legal Agreement

Dear confused2004:

Greetings. You can currently go down to the child support enforcement agency and they will help you figure out exactly how much child support you are entitled to. You can also look at the child support calculator on our website and see how much he would have to pay you. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney at Law
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

My husband asked me for a separation when we were living with his parents, i moved out and got my own place. right now we split the days when we can both spend time with our son but i now he want’s a legal seperation. I am not okay finacially but i still manage to pay rent and take care of our son. My husband pays half child day care expenses and i pay half and also maintain our son’s needs like clothing and toys. i am thinking of signing a legal agreement but i am not really sure what i need to ask for in respect to my son’s need. Is it going to cost me a lot to have a lawyer assist me?