Medical records

Can I submit medical records which verifies dates and procedures as proof for my case or do I actually have to subpoena personnel to court or get an affidavit signed?

Specifically, I want to show the social worker’s assessment and plan as verification that I am not in contempt of the custody order for not calling my ex when my son was evaluated because the social worker advised me not to call him as this was a case that was being turned into DSS for investigation. Do I need to get the social worker to testify or can I just use her notes in court?

If you are in possession of the records you may submit them as evidence.

The social worker must be in court to testify, and may use the notes to refresh his/her memory.